Education Solution Set
The Education set offers workshop modules of short duration which address a variety of heart health topics which are critical to building a foundational knowledge of cardiovascular disease and what individuals should do to prevent, manage or reverse the progression of the disease.
- Live Lectures - Designed and delivered by physicians or medical experts from the MetroWest or St Vincent Medical Centers and the Heart Center of MetroWest
- Web-based Resources – The central technology platform of HHFL will have educational modules (video lectures, live interactive sessions, links to other educational resources)
- Live sessions offered on a periodic/monthly or quarterly basis, hosted at the YMCA sites, the Metro West Medical Center facilities, and the St Vincent Medical Center facilities, ranging from 45 to 90 minutes, with Q&A included.
- Web-based materials available 24/7.
- Additional options for testing of some heart wellness metrics at the sessions